Sign-up for FREE delivery of our Blog Articles
Real Estate as we see it…
- The Summer of Sales for Lafayette Realtors September 12, 2016
- What Brexit Might Mean for Lafayette Real Estate June 28, 2016
- Lafayette Realtor Blog Voted Among Best in the Country June 27, 2016
- Lafayette Real Estate and the Governor’s Housing Proposal June 16, 2016
- Saving the Control of Lafayette CA Real Estate for Its Citizens June 12, 2016
A Serene Setting, Bucolic Views, and a Rare Guest House!!
11 El Cajon, Lafayette
11 El Cajon, Lafayette
- 5 bedrooms, office, and 3 baths in the main residence with 3934+/- sq. ft., and an additional 378+/- sq. ft. in a separate studio/guest house with a full bath – all on .62+/- acre.
- Lafayette Schools K-8th grade are presently served by school bus, or are just a short drive away. High school education is through the award winning Acalanes High School District.
A serene, pastoral setting atop a scenic knoll provides a breathtaking “podium” for this spectacular Reliez Valley home with level, landscaped grounds, graceful oaks and views of surrounding hills and ridgelines. Occupying an expansive .62+/- acre site, the property is embraced by the verdant green hills of Lafayette by day while the twinkle of distant lights can be seen at night. Commute, shopping and Lafayette’s outstanding schools are just minutes away, with the added option to utilize school bus service for children in kindergarten through eighth grade.
The main living areas of the home are updated, open and light-filled, leading to spacious decks and patios designed for indoor/outdoor enjoyment and entertaining, as well as the large level lawn and recreation areas. A stunning master suite features breathtaking sunrise views over the shoulder of Mt. Diablo and the hills to the southeast extending far down the San Ramon Valley
Recreational opportunities abound–the home is a short walk from Briones Regional Park, with its 6200+ acres of spectacular rolling hills, many miles of hiking trails and thousands of acres of open space. One of the county’s most popular cycling routes is just down the road with close proximity to the network of dedicated recreational and bicycle trails.
Central to everything important to “Lafayette-living”, this is a rare opportunity to love your very own special retreat in the spectacular Reliez Valley.
Call for pricing information.