Sign-up for FREE delivery of our Blog Articles
Real Estate as we see it…
- The Summer of Sales for Lafayette Realtors September 12, 2016
- What Brexit Might Mean for Lafayette Real Estate June 28, 2016
- Lafayette Realtor Blog Voted Among Best in the Country June 27, 2016
- Lafayette Real Estate and the Governor’s Housing Proposal June 16, 2016
- Saving the Control of Lafayette CA Real Estate for Its Citizens June 12, 2016
Downtown Lafayette Home for Sale with “Carmel-Like” Charm!
1,349,000 - sold
3562 Boyer Circle, Lafayette
Old world charm and a prime location characterize this special home, just a short stroll to an abundance of restaurants, coffee houses, downtown shopping, as well as the Lafayette Reservoir. Nestled on a knoll with majestic oak trees and views that span from Mt. Diablo to the rolling hills that embrace the town, you can live the dream of the indoor/outdoor California lifestyle.
The home beckons you into the warmth of it’s adobe brick living room and grand fireplace — then transitions to the expansive Great Room with its vaulted ceiling where cascading light and natural beauty fill the interior through the numerous windows. Immediately apparent is the tasteful fusion of the home’s charm melded with an open design conceived for how we live today. Glass doors lead to the large backyard designed for entertaining with its expansive patio areas, swimming pool with motorized cover, spa, gas fire pit, and garden.
The Great Room seamlessly transitions to a large dining area, and then to the recently remodeled kitchen. The master suite with fireplace and elegant hardwood floors, two spacious secondary bedrooms with hardwood floors, and two full baths complete the home’s main level. A bonus room with an updated full bath and separate entrance is downstairs – ideal for an office, recreation room, or an au pair.
- 3 bedrooms/3 baths, plus bonus/rec room/office within 3182+/- sq. ft. on .46 +/- acres – located in the heart of downtown Lafayette.
- Primarily single level living with the exception of the bonus room/office.
- Expansive Great Room with vaulted ceiling and walls of glass opening to the picturesque backyard.
- The Great Room transitions to a large dining area and a recently remodeled kitchen that features all stainless steel appliances including a Viking 5-burner gas cooktop, dual ovens, refrigerator with front water/ice dispenser, marble counters, stacked tile backsplash, and hardwood floors.
- Warm and inviting living room with a beautiful fireplace and tile surround.
- Downstairs bonus room/office with its own full bathroom and separate entrance.
- With a graceful oak as its centerpiece, the backyard was designed for leisure and entertaining, featuring a beautiful flagstone patio, swimming pool with motorized cover, spa, gas fire pit and gardens.
- Central heating and air conditioning.
- Property Size: 3,182 square feet
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3